Tuesday 26 February 2013

The Polar Baz - Adult Hot Chocolate

 Today, I made a special hot chocolate concoction for my husband, Baz. (Or Batz as I tend to call him... because I like bats. :P) When I gave him the mix, he said it reminded him of the small chocolates with the polar bear on it. Since, I used Polar Ice Vodka, I decided to call it Polar Baz. Tee hee, get it? Hope you all like it too.

AEther's "The Polar Baz"

1 shot Vodka (1.5 oz - I used Polar Ice.)
1/2 cup of coffee brewed (I used Folgers Simply Smooth)
1/2 cup of milk (I used 2% Dairy Oh)
2 even tablespoons of hot chocolate mix (I used Carnation's Simply Hot Chocolate)
Garnishes optional.

Pour hot coffee into a mug and add hot chocolate powder. Stir until the powder is dissolved. Add the milk and vodka. Stir.

Top with plain or chocolate whipped cream. Garnish with a mint leaf and chocolate shavings or a whole raspberry and a chocolate square. Or try marshmallow fluff and crumble a hard mint candy on top Pocky! Be creative with your garnishes! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment